Zimbra Suite Plus/Zimbra Backup Plus/
Zimbra Backup Plus
Zimbra Backup Plus
What is Zimbra Backup Plus
Zimbra Backup Plus is one of the modules of Zimbra Suite Plus.
It's designed to provide a backup and restore infrastructure to a Zimbra Suite Plus enabled Zimbra Open Source Edition, enabling a system administrator to backup any data and configuration on a live server with no downtimes, and to restore any previously saved data on any Zimbra Suite Plus machine.
It takes advantage of the native RedoLog system to make a real-time backup of ALL transactions on the server, giving the administrator a wide array of restore options. From a single-mailbox rollback to a full server recovery everything is possible, with split-second precision.
Major features of Zimbra Backup Plus Module are:
- Easy to use, via Zimbra Suite Plus Administration Zimlet.
- Real-time scan and backup using Zimbra Open Source Edition's own RedoLog.
- External Backup procedures.
- Complete de-duplication of all Items, meaning smarter storage usage.
- Optimized storage over time ratio.
- Data Retention Policy management.
- Consistency Check.
See the full features list and module presentation on Zimbra Suite Plus Website
See License Management for all the informations you need about the licensing system and management.
Migrate Zimbra with Zimbra Suite Plus Migration Tool!
Zimbra Suite Plus
Latest Version: 3.1.4
- Released on: July 14, 2020
- Compatibility List
- License Management
Zimbra Suite Plus Resources
Here you can find useful resources for your Zimbra Suite Plus environment
- What is Zimbra Suite?
- Zimbra Suite Installation Guide
- Zimbra Client Zimlet
- Information and advice for NE Customers
- How to migrate Zimbra with Zimbra Migration Tool
- How to perform an incremental Migration with Zimbra Backup Plus
- Known Issues
- How to report a Zimbra Suite Plus Issue