Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0 GA Release Patch 2
Version 8.6.0 Patch 2, the General Available was on May 5, 2015
Welcome to the Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 2. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think in the Community, or file a bug in Bugzilla.
If interested, please see the complete list of changes in this release in the next Table or click here to see the Bugzilla Report. »
|Nothing new||Any new in this Patch 2, just Bug fixes and minor Security issues fixed.|
|· Bug 98226 – Accounts, Aliases, Distribution Lists and Resources list are cached and reused. When a user clicks the refresh icon in the admin console, cache is bypassed and the request is processed to access the data from the server.
· Bug 91986 – Searching in the admin console requires a minimum three (3) characters. If the user enters less than three (3) characters, an error message displays. See <a href="#_Performing_a_cross-mailbox">Performing a Cross-Mailbox Search</a> for more information.· Bug 97469 – Mailbox search limits in the admin console are applied per mailbox, and not applied to aggregate cross-mailbox searches. See <a href="#_Performing_a_cross-mailbox">Performing a Cross-Mailbox Search</a> for more information.
|· Bug 91793 – Performance improved for CountObjectRequest.|
|· Bug 97207 – Fixed issue causing errors and duplicate messages when sending mail using EWS.|
Mail – MTA/Spam/Virus
|· Bug 96408 – Fixed issue causing zmtrainsa to fail.|
Mail – Web Client
|· Bug 97994 – Improved efficiency when using the tab function to get into the body area of the Compose feature.
· Bug 95730 – Date and time both display in the reading pane.
· Bug 96715 – Fixed issue causing duplicate/overlapping of sender name in message list of a conversation.
· Bug 97563 – Spell check works appropriately in Firefox and OS X Yosemite.
· Bug 96808 – Messages display properly when using Google Chrome zoom level at 90%.
· Bug 97128 – "New Folder" menu text displays properly in a new window.
· Bug 97403 – All messages in a conversation expand and collapse appropriately when clicking the + and - icon in the message header.
· Bug 97462 – Expanding a Distribution List in the "To:" field of a message allows the members of the Distribution List to display, and removes the Distribution List name from the "To:" field.
· Bug 97956 – Fixed issue causing Firefox to lose cursor focus in first email reply after login.
· Bug 97960 – Fixed issue causing Delete button action to lose message focus.
· Bug 97838 – Emoticons are included correctly when composing a message.
· Bug 96733 – Fixed issue causing Draft count to increase after clicking Cancel from Reply/Forward compose window.
· Bug 97000 – When using the reply or forward function in a message, the message opens properly in the reading pane.
· Bug 98136 – When using Conversation view in Internet Explorer 8.0 on Windows 7 or XP, the conversation displays properly in the reading pane.
· Bug 97283 – Subject text can be selected in Conversation view.· Bug 98501 – Sorting preferences “Group by Date” and ‘Sort by From” work appropriately in the Conversation view.
|· Bug 96166 – Fixed issue causing Imap delete function to leave orphan items on a device when dumpster is enabled.|
Other – Server
|· Bug 97743 – Membership in many domain admin distribution lists causes excessive LDAP searching and slow domain admin login and management access. See the Admin Console Performance Issues when using Delegated Admin for more information.
· Bug 91009 – Performance improved when accessing membership information for dynamic groups.
|· Bug 97067 – Performance improved when using the Search feature in the Zimbra Web Client.|
|· Bug 97625 - multiple persistent and non-persistent XSS vulnerabilities.
· Bug 98215 - multiple persistent and non-persistent XSS vulnerabilities.
· Bug 98216 - multiple persistent and non-persistent XSS vulnerabilities.
· Bug 98358 - multiple persistent and non-persistent XSS vulnerabilities.
Try now Zimbra Collaboration without any cost with the 60-day free Trial.
Get it now »
Want to get involved?
You can contribute in the Community, in the Wiki, in the Code, or developing Zimlets.
Find out more. »
Other Help Resources
Visit the User Help Page »
Visit the Official Forums »
Zimbra Documentation Page »
Looking for a Video?
Visit our YouTube Channel to keep posted about Webinars, technology news, Product overviews and more.
Go to the YouTube Channel »