Zimbra NG Modules/Zimbra NG Mobile/UI
(Redirected from Zimbra Next Generation Modules/Zimbra NG Mobile/UI)
Zimbra NG Mobile - UI
Zimbra NG Mobile - UI
Zimbra NG Mobile UI overview
This page provides a brief overview of the Zimbra NG Mobile user interface.
- (1) "Zimbra NG Mobile": Click here to enter the Zimbra NG Mobile administration.
- (2) "Active Session List"Mobile Syncstates: A list of all active Zimbra NG Mobile sessions.
- (3) "Last Seen": Timestamp of the last Zimbra NG Mobile operation for the device.
- (4) "Device": An identification string for the device (usually Device OS Type + Version)
- (5) "Device ID": The unique ID of the device.
- (6) "Protocol Version": The Active Sync version used by the device.
- (7) "Account": The account synchronized with the device.
- (8) "Reset Device"Mobile Syncstates: Press this button to reset the device's SyncState for a single account, forcing a full re-synchronization the next time the device connects to the server.
- (9) "Registered Devices"Mobile Syncstates: A list of all the devices that synchronized at least once with the server.
- (10) "Remove Device"Mobile Syncstates: Press this button to remove all the device's SyncState and history for a single user from the server. Useful when a mobile device is not used anymore or is assigned to a different employee in the same company.
- (11) "Zimbra NG Mobile Enabled": A count of all Classes of ServiceZimbra_NG_Modules/Zimbra_NG_Mobile/EnableCOS and AccountsEnable User allowed to synchronize. Click the "Search" button to visualize elements of the proper type.
- (12) "Zimbra NG Mobile Advanced Performance Tuning"Performance Tuning: Three options to fine-tune Zimbra NG Mobile's impact on system performances.
Zimbra NG Modules
Latest Version: 8.8
- Released on: 12/12/2017
- Compatibility List
- License Management
Zimbra NG Modules Resources
Here you can find useful resources for your Zimbra NG Modules
- What are the Zimbra NG Modules?
- Zimbra NG Modules Installation Guide
- Zimbra Client Zimlet
- How to migrate Zimbra with Zimbra Migration Tool
- How to perform an incremental Migration with Zimbra NG Modules
- Known Issues