Troubleshooting SalesForce Zimlet
If you are experiencing a problem with SalesForce Zimlet, please check the following:
- You have Enterprise subscription to SalesForce
- You can login directly to SalesForce Website
- You are using the full <email@example.com> when you login to the SalesForce Zimlet
- These attributes are configured in the Class of Service (COS) that the user belongs to:
zmprov gc <cos_name> | grep zimbraProxyAllowedDomains zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.salesforce.com zimbraProxyAllowedDomains: *.sforce.com
If the above attributes are not set, you can set them via the following command and restart the Zimbra services.
zmprov mc <cos_name> zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*.salesforce.com" zimbraProxyAllowedDomains "*.sforce.com" zmcontrol stop;zmcontrol start
If the above checklist is good and you are still experiencing the problem, please enable Firebug and send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the SOAP request and SOAP response as you try to login to the SalesForce Zimlet.
In order to enable Firebug, use the following steps.
- Download and install Firebug on Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirebug.com/).
- Clear Firefox browser cache, and restart the browser.
- Login to the Zimbra Web Client (ZWC), and try to login to the SalesForce Zimlet.
- Locate the SOAP request and the SOAP response under the Console tab
- You can share with us as an error rather than pasting them in the body of the email. Save the errors to a file and attach the file to the email.