Steps to create share and mount folder from CLI
How to create, share and mount folder from CLI.
- Create a new document folder in USER1's Briefcase:-
zmmailbox -z -m USER1@DOMAIN.COM cf --view document /NewDocs
- Set read-only permissions on newly created folder:-
zmmailbox -z -m USER1@DOMAIN.COM mfg /NewDocs account USER11@DOMAIN.COM r
- Now create mount point on user USER11's account and mount the shared folder:-
zmmailbox -z -m USER11@DOMAIN.COM cm "/Shared_NewDocs" USER1@DOMAIN.COM "/NewDocs"
Note: Available permissions details: r, rw, rwix, rwixd, rwixda, none.
- (r)ead - search, view overviews and items
- (w)rite - edit drafts/contacts/notes, set flags
- (i)nsert - copy/add to directory, create subfolders action
- (x) - workflow actions, like accepting appointments
- (d)elete - delete items and subfolders, set \Deleted flag
- (a)dminister - delegate admin and change permissions
- You can see a complete SOAP information in the next Wiki article.