How to delete index data
Remove index data user wise
- Get the exact location of user's index data.
- Delete only data using 'rm-rf' command and not directories
- Execute the reindex command to re-create index data.
Following are the exact steps to remove and re-create the index data
- Pick user 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and obtain the mailbox ID:
zmprov gmi email@example.com
- Once you got the ID, for example '13', then the location of the index data would be:
If ID is 14, then the location would be :
- Now required to remove data from '/opt/zimbra/index/0/13/index/0/' location.
rm -rf /opt/zimbra/index/0/13/index/0/*
- Reindex account.
zmprov rim firstname.lastname@example.org start
It will regenerate the index for "email@example.com" account.
- To know the status of reindex
zmprov rim firstname.lastname@example.org status
|Submitted by: Navdeep Mathur|