Deploying ZCO Connector Using GPO
The Zimbra Connector is configured to support multiple languages and when installing using GPO, there is no method to flag the appropriate language. Because of this, the msi file language needs to be manually set before the GPD rollout.
Note: If the rollout occurs without setting the language, the installation will default to Arabic since it is the first language listed in the languages list.
To Update the ZCO msi file, you will need to:
- Download Windows SDK and install the MSI tool.
- Download the latest ZCO connector.
- Modify MSI language
1) Download the Windows SDK at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/windows-sdk/
a. Select the "DOWNLOAD THE INSTALLER" button from the portal. b. Run the 'winsdksetup.exe' c) Select the download path d) Uncheck everything except MSI Tools and download.
4) Downloading the latest ZCO connector at https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-connector-for-outlook/
5) Open the connector MSI within Orca by selecting File => Open and selecting the ZCO msg installer.
|1033||English - United States|
|1031||German - Germany|
|3082||Spanish - Spain (Modern Sort)|
|1036||French - France|
|1040||Italian - Italy|
|1043||Dutch - Netherlands|
|1046||Portuguese - Brazil|
|1053||Swedish - Sweden|
|1025||Arabic - Saudi Arabia|
|2052||Chinese - People's Republic of China|
|3076||Chinese - Hong Kong SAR|
|1028||Chinese - Taiwan|
|1048||Romanian - Romania|
|2070||Portuguese - Portugal|
|1086||Malay - Malaysia|
Note: The file been modified and will contain an unknown publisher.
Once the timezone has been updated, it is time to deploy the ZCO connector. There are a number of approaches that can be used, Zimbra has verified the follow options.