Current issues in ZCS
Current (known) issues in ZCS
This page does NOT replace them reading the Official Release Notes in Documentation Page and we have no intention of repeating all the bug fixes/issues that were addressed in Release Notes again on the wiki page. The wiki page is for 'new' things discovered by Customers, Technical Support, Users that reported in our Community, etc.
How to report an Issue
Network Edition Cutomers
In case that you are a Network Edition Customer, please go to the Support Portal an Open a Support Case. Our Engineers will assist you, and we will update this Wiki with the new Issues that Customers found in Zimbra Collaboration 8.5 or 8.6
Go to https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/, once in the website, you can create a New Account or just Login with your username and password.
Then Click in New:
- Select the Product that the Bug is related
- Select the Component that the Bug is affecting
- Select the Version where you found the Bug
- Select properly the next 3 Checkboxes; Severity, Client and OS
- Write a proper Summary; while writing the autosearch for related topics will appear
- Please, in the Description write everything that you consider important to reproduce the Bug, add always that you can Logs, Steps, etc.
- Add the Logs, if they are huge like Attachments is a really great idea, also some screenshot, or just any Attachment that can help to understand the Bug
Go to https://community.zimbra.com/collaboration/ and select one of the Forums, according to your question. Use the Button called New in blue, to create a Ney question:
- Subject, please add a proper, quick and understable Subjet that other members can understand quickly
- Description, please add all the info that you consider enough, screenshots, portion of logs, and the most important: the result of zmcontrol -v
- Tags, add some tags is always important to track the post in the future.