Zimbra NG Modules/Zimbra NG Backup/
Zimbra NG Backup
Zimbra NG Backup
What is Zimbra NG Backup
Zimbra NG Backup is one of the modules of Zimbra NG Modules.
It's designed to provide a backup and restore infrastructure to a Zimbra NG Modules enabled Zimbra Open Source Edition or Network Edition, enabling a system administrator to backup any data and configuration on a live server with no downtimes, and to restore any previously saved data on any Zimbra NG Modules machine.
It takes advantage of the native RedoLog system to make a real-time backup of ALL transactions on the server, giving the administrator a wide array of restore options. From a single-mailbox rollback to a full server recovery everything is possible, with split-second precision.
Major features of Zimbra NG Backup Module are:
- Easy to use, via Zimbra NG Modules Administration Zimlet.
- Real-time scan and backup using Zimbra Open Source or Network Edition's own RedoLog.
- External Backup procedures.
- Complete de-duplication of all Items, meaning smarter storage usage.
- Optimized storage over time ratio.
- Data Retention Policy management.
- Consistency Check.
See the full features list and module presentation on Zimbra NG Modules Website
See License Management for all the informations you need about the licensing system and management.
Migrate Zimbra with Zimbra NG Modules Migration Tool!
Zimbra NG Modules
Latest Version: 8.8
- Released on: 12/12/2017
- Compatibility List
- License Management
Zimbra NG Modules Resources
Here you can find useful resources for your Zimbra NG Modules
- What are the Zimbra NG Modules?
- Zimbra NG Modules Installation Guide
- Zimbra Client Zimlet
- How to migrate Zimbra with Zimbra Migration Tool
- How to perform an incremental Migration with Zimbra NG Modules
- Known Issues