Difference between revisions of "Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 BETA"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 02:17, 11 July 2015
Zimbra Desktop 7.2.7 BETA
We would like to invite all Zimbra Desktop users to try out the Beta version of the upcoming ZD 7.2.7 release. The links for downloading the Beta builds are given below.
This release primarily addresses some important security issues and also issues with Yahoo mail sync:
- We no longer bundle Java inside ZD package for Windows and Linux. The application now detects and uses the Java available on user's machine. As part of this work we have introduced a separate 64-bit ZD package for Windows.
- We no longer ship our own copy of trusted CA certificates inside the app, instead now rely on Java's CA trust store, for improved security.
- Fixed Mac installer signing issue which was causing ZD to appear from an "unidentified developer".
- Fixed Yahoo main sync which broke after Yahoo recently discontinued their web service mail API. We now use IMAP/SMTP for Yahoo mail sync.
- These ZD builds have been updated with the latest timezones data Bug 98414.
Major Known issues
There's one major known issue with the mac build - Bug 99101 (Persistent white box on Mac after Yosemite upgrade)
Other known issues
- Bug 98755 - Cannot compose mail in new window
- Bug 98828 - Yahoo Contact sync not working due to unsupported Yahoo API's
|Mac||Installer (md5) (sha256)||N/A|
|Windows||Installer (md5) (sha256)||Installer (md5) (sha256)|
|Linux||Installer (md5) (sha256)||N/A|