Contributing a Translation
If you're interested in working on a translation, join the forums and discuss here.
This table lists all of the translation files that have been committed to source control. Note: Only the translations that we have certified will be part of public releases of the Zimbra Collaboration Suite. However, all of the translated files are available via CVS.
|English, U.S.||en||Zimbra Team||100%||100%||100%||100%||Yes|
- Internationalization messages such as names of months, date and time formats, etc. This file is automatically generated at build-time and does not need to be translated.
- Messages used by the ajax toolkit.
- Common messages such as server error messages, etc.
- Messages used by the Zimbra Admin client.
- Messages used by the Zimbra Client.
The following table lists all of the translations that have been started and are currently pending acceptance into the product source.
|Japanese||ja||stuze, Daisuke||X||X||X||X||Waiting receipt of contributor agreement.|