Testing: Selenium: ZimbraSelenium Overview
The Zimbra Selenium Harness is a system testing test harness for the Zimbra Web Clients. The Selenium harness uses Java, Selenium, and TestNG technologies to drive web client usage against the Zimbra server.
These Zimbra clients are tested by the Selenium Harness:
- Ajax Client
- HTML Client
- Mobile Client
- Admin Console
Javadoc can be generated from the source code tree. After building the software, run the "javadocs" target from ZimbraSelenium/build.xml. A javadoc tree will be created in ZimbraSelenium/build/generated/javadocs. Open index.html to view the javadocs.
The following folders are located in the ZimbraSelenium java project.
- conf: contains configuration files for how the harness executes
- data: contains test data files, such as MIME files, ICS files.
- jars: contains third party external jar files
- src/bin: contains test scripts, such as perl scripts and shell scripts
- src/java: contains java source code
- build.xml: project ant build file
The following major packages are located in the ZimbraSelenium java project.
- framework: basic java classes that apply to all testable clients
- projects.admin: java classes specific to the Admin Console
- projects.ajax: java classes specific to the Ajax client
- projects.html: java classes specific to the HTML client
- projects.mobile: java classes specific to the Mobile client
- projects.desktop: java classes specific to the Desktop client
- staf: java classes that apply to integration with [STAF]