Template:Zimbra Mobile for Smart Phones
Accessing ZCS using Zimbra Mobile for Smart Phones
Before you can configure Zimbra Mobile for Smart Phones on a specific device, a system administrator must enable Zimbra Mobile in the Administration Console. Zimbra Mobile can be enabled via Class of Service (COS) or for individual accounts. See Enabling Zimbra Mobile for Smart Phones for more information on enabling Zimbra Mobile using the Administration Console.
Steps to configure Zimbra Mobile for Smart Phones vary depending on the type of device you are configuring. Regardless of which device you are configuring, you should have the following information available:
- Zimbra Username. The Zimbra username of the account you are accessing. Sometimes requested in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zimbra Password. The password of the account you are accessing.
- Domain. The domain of the account you are accessing.
- SSL. Whether you are using an SSL certificate or not.
- Which types of data to sync. Data types include Mail, Contacts, Calendar. ZCS 6.0 deployments can also sync Tasks.
This template has been created in order to provide a single source of information about the Zimbra Mobile Web Client. This information will be included in several different articles, and should only be edited in the Template page.