Difference between revisions of "Process Flow: OOO Notifications"
(Created page with "=Out-Of-Office Notifications Process Flow= ==OOO Notification Triggers== OOO notifications are '''''not''''' sent under these conditions. Each condition will indicate logging...")
Revision as of 20:23, 26 August 2013
Out-Of-Office Notifications Process Flow
OOO Notification Triggers
OOO notifications are not sent under these conditions. Each condition will indicate logging in mailbox.log when applicable.
- Feature Enabled: zimbraFeatureOutOfOfficeReplyEnabled account/COS attribute is not TRUE. Default is TRUE.
- User Preference: zimbraPrefOutOfOfficeReplyEnabled account/COS attribute is not TRUE.
- Spam/Trash: Original message ends up in "Junk" or "Trash" folder. Logged with "in spam ..." or "in trash ...".
- Date: Received message is outside of zimbraPrefOutOfOfficeFromDate and zimbraPrefOutOfOfficeUntilDate. This check is ignored if the from date and until dates are NULL.
- Envelope Sender: Envelope sender is empty or invalid. When the sender is null, logging is "envelope sender null …". If the sender string length is less than 1, the logging is "envelope sender empty …". If the envelope sender is not an email address, logging is "envelope sender invalid …".
- Auto-Submitted Header: Original message contains the Auto-Submitted header with a value that is not no. Logging is "auto-submitted not no …".
- Precedence Header: Original message contains the Precedence header with a values bulk, junk, or list. Logging is "precedence (bulk | junk | list) …".
- Mailing List Owners:' Check if the envelope sender indicates a mailing list owner.