Postfix PCI Compliance in ZCS: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
m (moved PCI Compliance in Zimbra 5.0.x to Postfix PCI Compliance in ZCS: This can apply to both ZCS 5.0.x and 6.0.x.)
Revision as of 22:04, 19 April 2010
|This article applies to the following ZCS versions.|
Reconfigure the Postfix SSL/TLS settings
1. Make a backup of /opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/main.cf in case you need to rollback or refer to after an upgrade.
2. Log in as root in the command line utility. Switch to the zimbra user account.
su - zimbra
3. Type the following commands:
postconf -e smtpd_tls_ciphers=medium postconf -e smtpd_tls_protocols=\!SSLv2 postconf -e smtpd_tls_mandatory_ciphers=high postconf -e smtpd_tls_exclude_ciphers="aNULL, MD5"
The SSL/TLS settings are now reconfigured. The changes will take effect immediately.
4. To ensure that your changes are not overwritten by a future Zimbra upgrade, you can set them in the local config.
zmlocalconfig -e smtpd_tls_ciphers=medium zmlocalconfig -e smtpd_tls_protocols=\!SSLv2 zmlocalconfig -e smtpd_tls_mandatory_ciphers=high zmlocalconfig -e smtpd_tls_exclude_ciphers="aNULL, MD5"
Reference - http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html
5. Use 'zmmtactl restart' to restart postfix.