Default Ports Used by Zimbra
You may choose not to allow remote connections to all of these. In a multi-node environment, all nodes will need access to the ldap server or servers (389) and to the logger server (514), mta nodes will need access to lmtp on all mailbox nodes (7025), mailbox nodes will need admin port access to other mailbox nodes (7071).
These are ports typically available to mail clients.
- smtp [mta] - incoming mail to postfix
- http [mailbox] - web mail client
- pop3 [mailbox]
- imap [mailbox]
- https [mailbox] - web mail client over ssl
- imaps [mailbox] - imap over ssl
- pops [mailbox] - pop over ssl
- https [mailbox] - admin console
These are ports typically only used by the zimbra system itself.
- ldap [ldap]
- lmtp [mailbox] - local mail delivery
- conversion server
- mysql [mailbox]
- mysql [logger] - logger
- http [mailbox] - spell check
- smtp [mta] - to amavis from postfix
- smtp [mta] - back to postfix from amavis
- syslogd [logger]