Default Ports Used by Zimbra
These are ports typically available to mail clients. You may choose not to allow connections to all of these.
- smtp - incoming mail to postfix
- http - web mail client
- https - web mail client over ssl
- imaps - imap over ssl
- pops - pop over ssl
- https - admin console
These are ports typically only used by the zimbra system itself. In a multi-node environment, all nodes will need access to the ldap server or servers (389).
- lmtp - local mail delivery
- conversion server
- mysql - logger
- http - spell check
- smtp - to amavis from postfix
- smtp - back to postfix from amavis