Welcome to the Zimbra Tech Center
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Zimbra Tech Center, where you can not only find a wealth of information, but you can also contribute to the continued growth of expert content. Use this Tech Center to find Certified Wiki/KB articles, Community KB articles, and Community spaces where you can provide your own experiences and knowledge.
- JDunphy-Letsencrypt (JDunphy, 22:21, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Releases/9.0.0/P3 (Salmeida, 17:24, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Releases/8.8.15/P10 (Salmeida, 17:22, 4 June 2020)
- DevelopersGuide (Barry de Graaff, 15:45, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Releases (Ashukla, 11:04, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Releases/8.8.15/P10 (Ashukla, 11:00, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Releases/9.0.0/P3 (Ashukla, 10:52, 4 June 2020)
- How to change the Calendar sharing URL (Nbhagwat, 09:54, 4 June 2020)
- How to change the Calendar sharing URL (Nbhagwat, 08:17, 4 June 2020)
- How to change the Calendar sharing URL (Nbhagwat, 08:12, 4 June 2020)
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x / Performing a Single-Server Installation
- Improving Anti-SPAM System
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x / Performing an Upgrade
- Installing a Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate on Zimbra Collaboration
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for Android
- Default Ports Used by Zimbra
- Outgoing SMTP Authentication
- Zimbra Collaboration Certificates Tools
- Anti-spam Strategies
- Best Practices on Email Protection: SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for iOS
- Performance Tuning Guidelines for Large Deployments
- Managing The Postfix Queues
- ↪️ Getting started with Java and React, extend Zimbra 9!
- Zimbra Collaboration in Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge
- Windows Mail App using EAS in Windows 10
- Disabling the use of ephemeral DH keys in mailboxd
- How to obtain an A+ in SSLLabs
- High Fidelity Preview
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
- Offline Mode
- Exchange Web Services (EWS)
- Installing a Comodo SSL Certificate
- Installing a RapidSSL Certificate
- DNS caching service (dnscache)
- Zimbra Archiving & Discovery
Zimbra Security Center
Zimbra is committed to providing a secure collaboration experience for our customers, partners, and users of our software.
Go to our Zimbra Collaboration Security Center to stay updated on all Security-related news.
Community Wiki articles
Want to get involved?
You can contribute in the Community, Wiki, Code, or development of Zimlets.
Find out more. »