Welcome to the Zimbra Tech Center
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Zimbra Tech Center, where you can not only find a wealth of information, but you can also contribute to the continued growth of expert content. Use this Tech Center to find Certified Wiki/KB articles, Community KB articles, and Community spaces where you can provide your own experiences and knowledge.
- Zimbra Releases/10.0.1 (Dawood Shaikh, 17:15, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Security Center Acknowledgements (Deepak.gautam, 12:31, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Security Advisories (Deepak.gautam, 12:30, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Security Advisories (Deepak.gautam, 12:16, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Releases/10.0.1 (Deepak.gautam, 12:15, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Releases/8.8.15/P40 (Deepak.gautam, 12:15, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Releases/9.0.0/P33 (Deepak.gautam, 12:15, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Releases/10.0.1 (Deepak.gautam, 09:21, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Releases/8.8.15/P35 (Deepak.gautam, 07:14, 2 June 2023)
- Zimbra Security Center Acknowledgements (Deepak.gautam, 16:53, 1 June 2023)
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x / Performing a Single-Server Installation
- Improving Anti-SPAM System
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x / Performing an Upgrade
- Installing a Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate on Zimbra Collaboration
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for Android
- Default Ports Used by Zimbra
- Outgoing SMTP Authentication
- Zimbra Collaboration Certificates Tools
- Anti-spam Strategies
- Best Practices on Email Protection: SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Zimbra Mobile Installation and Setup for iOS
- Performance Tuning Guidelines for Large Deployments
- Managing The Postfix Queues
- ↪️ Getting started with Java and React, extend Zimbra 9!
- ↪️ List of ModernUI Zimlets that are available for Zimbra Cloud and Zimbra 9!
- ↪️ Other admin guides and articles
- Zimbra and LetsEncrypt SSL
- Zimbra Collaboration in Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge
- Windows Mail App using EAS in Windows 10
- How to obtain an A+ in SSLLabs
- High Fidelity Preview
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
- Offline Mode
- Exchange Web Services (EWS)
- Installing a Comodo SSL Certificate
- Installing a RapidSSL Certificate
- DNS caching service (dnscache)
- Zimbra Archiving & Discovery
Zimbra Security Center
Zimbra is committed to providing a secure collaboration experience for our customers, partners, and users of our software.
Go to our Zimbra Collaboration Security Center to stay updated on all Security-related news.
Community Wiki articles
Monitoring Zimbra Collaboration - InfluxDB, Telegraf and GrafanaFollow the next Wiki to configure InfluxDB, Telegraf and Grafana and monitor your Zimbra Collaboration Infrastructure.
Centralized Logs - Elasticsearch, Logstash and KibanaFollow the next Wiki to install and configure ELK, for monitoring all Zimbra Logs in your infrastructure.
Monitoring Zimbra Collaboration NagiosFollow the next Wiki to protect your Infrastructure while monitoring Zimbra Collaboration services, and to manage your systems.
Zimbra Collaboration 8.8
Discover the latest Release of Zimbra Collaboration, 8.8, don't miss any feature and visit the Official Wiki.