- This is archive documentation, which means it is not supported or valid for recent versions of Zimbra Collaboration.
- This article is a Work in Progress, and may be unfinished or missing sections.
Installation of Zimbra should be relatively easy. However, there always seems to be something. These pages may help you through your installation.
- Some of the servers didn't start after installation When something won't run
- Log Files Where to look for errors
- LDAP Issues GetDirectContext errors, etc
- UnInstall Zimbra How to completely uninstall Zimbra
- SYSV Startup Script How do I get Zimbra to start automatically on reboot?
- Self Signed Certificate issues keytool error, No Common encryption algorithms error, etc
- Certificates Articles
- Troubleshooting Certificates Articles
Platform Specific Issues
- Platform Specific problems
- 64 Bit OS
- CentOS - UTF-8 - unicode_start
- Zimbra Virtual Machine Install
- SUSE Linux Enterpise Server 9 NAT HOWTO
- Ubuntu Edgy (6.10) Shell Change
- Ubuntu Feisty (7.04) Install
Alternative to manual installation
An appliance is a pre-packaged server that allows users to altogether skip manual installation of Zimbra and its dependencies, and instead deploy a self-contained, ready-to-use system that requires little to no setup.