Difference between revisions of "How to configure auto-provisioning with dynamic DL"
(→Step 6: Review the group Properties to make sure all is set up correctly.)
(→Step 2: Click on "Distribution Lists".)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 11:06, 18 March 2016
- 1 How to configure auto-provisioning (autoprov) with dynamic DL
- 1.1 Zimbra auto-provisioining and dynamic distribution groups
- 1.2 Creating dynamic DL
- 1.2.1 Step 1: Create dynamic DL
- 1.2.2 Step 2:
- 1.2.3 Step 3: Enter name for the group.
- 1.2.4 Step 4: Select "Dynamic Group", enter the Member URL, which in our case is: ldap:///??sub?(&(objectClass=zimbraAccount)(description=sales)), and select the "Automatically accept" for both subscriptions.
- 1.2.5 Step 5: Specify an owner for the group.
- 1.2.6 Step 6: Review the group Properties to make sure all is set up correctly.
- 1.2.7 More information
How to configure auto-provisioning (autoprov) with dynamic DL
Zimbra auto-provisioining and dynamic distribution groups
- This article explains how to configure auto-provisioining, if Zimbra is configured to use external LDAP (Active Directory), and then move the newly created users to dynamic DL group/s
- More information on how to configure Zimbra with AD can be found: [here], and for auto-provisioning [here]'
The article assume that you have auto-provisioning already setup, and we will focus on the dynamic DL configuration and how it integrates into the auto-provisioning. If auto-provisioning is not setup, check the link above for more information.
Creating dynamic DL
Step 1: Create dynamic DL
Open AdminUI and choose "Manage".