About Zimbra Gallery
What You Can Contribute and Download
- Languages- read the Sourceforge list
Note: The Zimbra team must approve all contributions.
Getting a Username and Password
- The Zimbra Gallery uses the same ID and password as the Zimbra Forums
- ID is a unique name (not an email per se) that is displayed on your Gallery and Forum submissions. We suggest using a name you are comfortable showing to the Community
- Registration is subject to the [terms and conditions of the Zimbra Community
- Will I be signed into both places automatically if I have already signed into one? No. Currently we only use the same username and password but we do not support true "single sign on".
- What happens if I forget my password? An email will be sent to the email address you provided during the Community Forum registration.
Using the Administration UI to Contribute and Manage
Licenses and Contribution Agreements
- License options for Zimlet and Theme uploads
- Other / Proprietary License
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1)
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Zimbra Public License (ZPL)
- When an upload is contributed as Zimbra Public License (ZPL), you must also sign a contribution agreement in order to officially become a member of the Contribution Community Group.
- Please sign and fax the Contribution Agreement to 1-650-212-0504
- Getting approval on uploads