About Zimbra Gallery
Zimbra Gallery is where members of the Community can share Zimlets and Themes plus find Language packs and other tools.
What You Can Contribute and Download
- Zimlets - Zimlets are 'mash-ups' that allow data services to communicate with the Zimbra Web client (view Maps, etc)
- Themes - themes are 'skins' that can be placed on the ZCS server and provide a new look and feel to ZCS
- Tools - utilities for working with ZCS
- Languages (Languages can be viewed and downloaded; there is a separate process for moderating and uploading languages. See the Translations Wiki for more information).
Note: To contribute you must sign and FAX the Zimbra contribution agreement. Also, the Zimbra team must approve all contributions.
Getting a Username and Password
- The Zimbra Gallery uses the same ID and password as the Zimbra Forums
- ID is a unique name (not an email per se) that is displayed on your Gallery and Forum submissions. We suggest using a name you are comfortable showing to the Community
- Registration is subject to the terms and conditions of the Zimbra Community
- Will I be signed into both places automatically if I have already signed into one? No. Currently we only use the same username and password but we do not support true "single sign on".
- What happens if I forget my password? An email will be sent to the email address you provided during the Community Forum registration.
Using the Administration UI to Contribute and Manage
Licenses and Contribution Agreements
- License options for Zimlet and Theme uploads
- Other / Proprietary License
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1)
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Zimbra Public License (ZPL)
- When an upload is contributed as Zimbra Public License (ZPL), you must also sign a contribution agreement in order to officially become a member of the Contribution Community Group.
- Please sign and fax the Contribution Agreement to 1-650-212-0504
- Getting approval on uploads