Difference between revisions of "Debug Assertion - ZCB/Blackberry Enterprise Server Error"
m (Adding Article Footer and Categories, reformatting bullet points)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 22:51, 18 February 2010
Application popup: Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library : Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: ...ch In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\BlackBerryAgent.exe File: dbgheap.c Line: 1143
If you experience the above Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Assertion error, please follow the below steps to correct
- Stop Blackberry Controller services
- Start MS Outlook 2007
- Does Outlook prompts for a profile to be used?
- If Yes, choose BlackberryServer profile
- If No, stop, please correct this issue. /Control Panels/Mail. Make sure 'Prompt to choose a profile is selected'
- If BlackberryServer profile has never started before, please allow MS Outlook to build this profile.
- At this point you will may see additional Debug Assertion errors, click on retry on each of these to allow MS Outlook to prepare this profile for use.
- Once MS Outlook has started with no errors, close Outlook
- Start BB Controller service