Changing the Logo and Theme Colors from the Admin Console
|This article applies to the following ZCS versions.|
On the administration console, the Global Settings and the Domains settings include a Themes tabs that can be configured to customize the color scheme and to add a company logo and logo URL. You upload your company logo to be used on the Zimbra Web Client and administration console pages.
Adding Your Logo
You can replace the Zimbra logo with your company’s logo globally or per domain from the Themes tabs. Your logos must be the same size as specified here or the image may not display correctly. Note that The Zimlet icon that displays in the Advanced search toolbar and the favicon.ico that displays in the URL browser address field are not changed.
- Create versions of your logos in the following sizes:
- 300x48 pixels - for the login screen
- 200x28 pixels - for the main Zimbra interface (top left corner)
- Create a new directory for the logos:
- su - zimbra
- mkdir /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbra/logos
- Copy the logos into the directory created above.
- Using the Domain Admin Console, from the Domain->Themes tab, add the URLs to the logo images as "/logos/<filename>.<extension>"
Changing Base Theme Colors
You can customize the color layout for the web client. You can either select colors from a color pallet table of defined colors or enter the six-digit hexadecimal color value for an exact color match. On the Domain Themes tab, you can select a color from the pallet for each of the following areas:
- Foreground, which is the text color.
- Background, which is the primary background color displayed in the client.
- Secondary, which is the color used for the toolbar and selection headers in the Navigation pane.
- Selection, which is the color displayed for a selected item such as a message, right-click, or drop down menu selection.
After changing the theme colors and saving the changes, the cache will need to be flushed to have the changes take effect.