Difference between revisions of "Building Zimbra Desktop on Macintosh (OS 10.4.6+)"
(Adding Article Footer & Categories)
Revision as of 18:30, 3 December 2008
0) if you have installed Zimbra Desktop binary builds, make sure you shutdown the GUI and the background service before proceeding.
1) install jdk 1.5 and ant 1.7
2) download zimbra source
3) cd into ZimbraOffline
4) run 'ant offline-reset-the-world'
5) at the end of a successful build, zimbra desktop dev build will be running
6) point browser to http://localhost:7633/desktop/login.jsp