Admin console blank: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* Admin console blank
* Admin console blank.
Revision as of 10:30, 29 May 2020
Admin console page is not loading.
- Admin console page shows blank.
- This issue might be due to the corruption of
- To confirm whether it is caused due ZaMsg.properties file corruption, Search for below error in web browser console logs,
For Chrome: Check the "inspect element" in the console section. For firefox: Check "web console" in the console section.
It will show a similar error like below:
TypeError: ZaMsg.never is undefined
- If found similar error like above then there might be a chance of ZaMsg.properties file corruption on Zimbra server.
- To fix this issue, take a backup of the current
ZaMsg.propertiesfile and then copy this file from any other working ZCS server or any other working mailbox server(in the multi-server environment) which is on the same version and same patch as your ZCS server.
- Once this file is copied to affected server then set correct ownership and permissions as below,
cd /opt/zimbra/jetty/webapps/zimbraAdmin/WEB-INF/classes/messages chmod 664 ZaMsg.properties chown zimbra:zimbra ZaMsg.properties
- Clear the ZCS server cache,
zmprov fc all
- Clear browser cache and try to load the admin console page again.
If the issue persists then raise a support ticket with Zimbra support.
|Submitted by: Vivek Dhande|