From Zimbra :: Wiki
Installation of Zimbra should be relatively easy. However, there always seems to be something. These pages may help you through your installation.
- Some of the servers didn't start after installation When something won't run
- Log Files Where to look for errors
- LDAP Issues GetDirectContext errors, etc
- UnInstall Zimbra How to completely uninstall Zimbra
- SYSV Startup Script How do I get Zimbra to start automatically on reboot?
- Self Signed Certificate issues keytool error, No Common encryption algorithms error, etc
- Certificates Articles
- Troubleshooting Certificates Articles
Platform Specific Issues
- Platform Specific problems
- 64 Bit OS
- CentOS - UTF-8 - unicode_start
- Zimbra Virtual Machine Install
- SUSE Linux Enterpise Server 9 NAT HOWTO
- Ubuntu Edgy (6.10) Shell Change
- Ubuntu Feisty (7.04) Install
Alternative to manual installation
An appliance is a pre-packaged server that allows users to altogether skip manual installation of Zimbra and its dependencies, and instead deploy a self-contained, ready-to-use system that requires little to no setup.