Building Zimbra Desktop on Linux
From Zimbra :: Wiki
|- This is archive documentation, which means it is not supported or valid for recent versions of Zimbra Collaboration.|
0) if you have installed Zimbra Desktop binary builds, make sure you shutdown the GUI and the background service before proceeding.
1) install jdk 1.5 and ant 1.7
2) download zimbra source
3) cd into ZimbraOffline
4) run 'ant offline-reset-the-world'
5) at the end of a successful build, zimbra desktop dev build will be running
6) point browser to http://localhost:7633/desktop/login.jsp
|Verified Against: unknown||Date Created: 2/15/2008|
|Article ID: http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Building_Zimbra_Desktop_on_Linux||Date Modified: 03/24/2015|